Breath Breaks with Missy
Breath Breaks with Missy
These invaluable essential practices can be life changing and the whimsical user friendly approach appeals to kids of all ages, and the kid in all of us!
~If you are feeling happy, sad, lonely, energetic, anxious...... it is reflected in your breath. Our breath is always with us, why not make it the best it can be? Breath holds the key to human vitality, energy and mental clarity.
A few ideas on ways to use this ~
* Conscious deliberate breaths can be done anytime, anywhere. No special clothes or equipment are needed.
* The soft spiral bound book allows it to be spread open and used as a resource for practicing or teaching.
* Choose some from the calming section when wanting or needing to slooooowwwww down.
* Choose some from the energizing section when wanting or needing a pick me up.
* The fun key suggests to stand, sit or lay down when using each one, you choose.
* Weave these into the fabric of your daily life, just like brushing your teeth.
* Giving these tools to yourself and the children in your life, you are inviting health and wellness that can last a lifetime.
* Become your own best teacher!
See our Square Breath and Balloon Breath printable handouts to get you started!
Missy Brown E-RYT 500, E-RCYT, YACEP is a dedicated seasoned yoga and wellness practitioner with over 40 years of personal practice and 25 years of joyful service and playful teaching. Her partnership with Kripalu spans multiple decades. Inspired by her many years working with children, Missy took her vast knowledge of the tools of yoga and meditation, adapted them for children, and developed a straightforward method for teaching them. This led her to create Deep Play for Kids, LLC (DPK). Through DPK, Missy both shares these methods with children of all ages and offers certifications for adults so that they can experience, learn to instruct, and offer the methods to the children in their lives-as teachers, therapists, parents, caregivers, etc. Missy also created a product line of yoga and meditation tools that have been used across all ages, from kids to the elderly, and in settings such as home, school, health care facility, workplace, and more. She continues to work with people of all ages on their journey to navigate life with ease.
- Merchandise purchased on the Kripalu Online Shop will be shipped from Kripalu within 1-2 business days of your purchase, pending availability.
- The baked goods will only ship on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings.
- We ship merchandise via UPS and offer both UPS Ground and UPS Standard. Please note UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
- At this time, shipping is only available to the Continental U.S.
Refund and Exchange Policy
All Kripalu Online Shop items are final sale. We do not offer refunds, exchanges, or credits currently.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us at email@example.com immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item so we can resolve the issue.